.: Talulah :.

...In this great future you can't forget your past...

miércoles, julio 21, 2004

BeAuTiFuL ThInGs

Got up early, found something ' s missing
my only name.
No one else sees but I got stuck,
and soon forever came.
Stopped pushing on for just a second, then nothing ' s changed.
Who am I this time, where ' s my name?
I guess it crept away.

No one ' s calling for me at the door.
And unpredictable won ' t bother anymore.
And silently gets harder to ignore.
Look straight ahead, there ' s nothing left to see.
What ' s done is done, this life has got it ' s hold on me.
Just let it go, what now can never be.

I forgot that I might see,
So many beautiful things.
I forgot that I might need,
to find out what life could bring.

Take this happy ending away, it ' s all the same.
God won ' t waste this simplicity on possibility.
Get me up, wake me up, dreams are filling
this trace of blame.
Frozen still I thought I could stop,
now who ' s gonna wait.

No one ' s calling for me at the door.
and unpredictable won ' t bother anymore.
and silently gets harder to ignore.
look straight ahead, there ' s nothing left to see.
what ' s done is done, this life has got it ' s hold on me.
just let it go, what now can never be.

Now what do I do?
can I change my mind?
did I think things through?

It was once my life - it was my life at one time.

Me AcOmPaNa: Nyana cd 2 - Tiesto

No hay comentarios.: